Terms and conditions.
- “Stingray Squash”means Stingray Squash Machines Ltd, company number 11683485, registered in England and Wales also referred to as “we” or “us” in these terms and conditions.
- “Force Majeure”means any clause affecting the performance by Stingray Squash of its obligations arising from acts, events, omissions, happenings or non-happenings beyond its reasonable control including (but not limited to) governmental regulations, fire, flood or any disaster or industrial dispute affecting a third party.
Stingray Squash own the rights or have licence to the rights under the service they provide. We reserve the rights to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. By using the website and the service, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell or resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the service or access to the service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided without expressed written permission by us.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering information.
- Stingray Squash reserves the right to change prices without prior notice.
Stingray Squash makes every effort to supply the goods as advertised but reserves the right to supply the goods subject to minor variations in actual dimensions, specifications and, in the case of bulk items, quantities without prior notice.
- Stingray Squash shall under no circumstances be liable for any consequential or indirect damage or loss, however caused, (including (but not restricted to) loss of business or profits, loss of goodwill, damage to trading relationships, loss of data and other financial loss. (“Financial loss” in this sense does not refer to the price you have paid for the goods, which we may be liable to refund to you, in whole or in part, if the goods are faulty or do not comply with their description). Stingray Squash liability in respect of all other losses shall be limited to the invoiced amount of the relevant order, provided it has been paid
- Nothing in this agreement shall limit Stingray Squash liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence.
Health and safety
In accordance with the Health and Safety at Work, etc. Act 1974 and the Consumer Protection Act 1987, Stingray Squash confirms that the goods it supplies as a distributor do not present a hazard to health and safety 1.when properly used for the purpose for which they are designed; and 2, if the Customer takes reasonable and normal precautions in their use.
Errors and omissions
- Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
- We regularly reach out to our customers to request additional rights to use our favourite images on our website, emails and on our social channels. We will credit you by including your social handle or by-line. By responding to our request or by tagging your photos, you are agreeing to the following:
- You give Stingray Squash permission to use your User Content as follows: you grant to Hanson & Hopewell and its affiliates a license to reproduce, display, perform, distribute, and otherwise use your User Content in connection with the Site and for other Stingray Squash marketing purposes, including without limitation email and other customer communications, store materials and other marketing. Our license to your User Content is non-exclusive, meaning you may use the User Content for your own purposes or let others use your User Content for their purposes. Our license to your User Content is fully paid and royalty free, meaning we do not owe you anything else in connection with our use of your User Content. We may exercise our rights anywhere in the world. Finally, our license is perpetual, meaning that our license lasts for an indefinite period of time.
- Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy: If you believe that a user of the Site has infringed on your intellectual property rights, or if we have taken down your materials due to suspicion of copyright infringement, and you would like to dispute the alleged infringement, please contact us.
Third party links
- Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
- Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
- We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
- You must not misuse our Site or any part of the Service by introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
- If any provision in this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, it shall be deemed severed from the Agreement and this shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- The headings are for convenience only and shall not affect the interpretation of this Agreement.
- Any notices given under this Agreement shall be by e-mail to the last notified e-mail address of the party.
- The notice shall be deemed served after system confirmation of e-mail delivery
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
- Stingray Squash reserves the right to change or amend these terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice.
Where, in spite of its reasonable efforts, Stingray Squash is unable to perform an obligation due to force majeure, it shall not be deemed to be in breach of its contract with the Customer.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Stingray Squash and our affiliates, partners, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, made by you or any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
Feedback and complaints
General comments about the Site are welcome, please contact us at hello AT stingraysquash.com